Sunday, April 24, 2011

Theo Waters to help create the rebirth of American Football in South Africa

This is just the start this blog was set up to help with the
rebirth of American Football in South Africa. Its been a known fact that American Football has be tried in Africa in the Past, it does not take a New Federation to come in and make false claims for the start of something that has been here before. Africa has some of the best athletes in the world and it is a known fact. It will take hard work and dedicated people who look at the reality of bringing in the sport to give people a chance.





TUSAAFSS South African Liason
Theo Waters.

7 comments:

  1. Coach Theo, I'm happy to hear that you took it there, and hope for you to be successful, and have a team at South Africa and hope there would be some competition between us here in Egypt and you in South Africa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we can see some photos and videos very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coach,I'm really very happy to hear about you. CONGRATS,I knew you would do it and you really deserve the best COACH.
    MISS YOU SIR
    Hope we can meet again someday :D
    GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  4. COACH THEO MY IDOL COACH, WE MISS YOU SIR OVER HERE, CONGRATS WE ALL KNEW THAT U COULD MAKE IT , I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE U AGAIN COACH WE STILL HAVE ALOT TO LEARN FROM U . JUST COME WITH UR NEW TEAM , LETS HAVE SOME FUN ON THE FIELD:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am bongani and I am really interested to play football I live in soweto in meadowlands please give me a contact if you a willing to help 0849484611

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello iam a young south african currently playing Rugby and would love toe be given the oppertunity to play american football

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY THEO. WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO JOHANNESBURG? I PLAYED FOOTBALL FOR THE WITS VIKINGS YEARS AGO. KNOW THE RULES AND WOULD .LIKE TO GIVE COACHING A TRY. HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU.

    ReplyDelete